Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scentsy!!

Hey everyone! I've decided to jump into another direct selling company! I'm now with Scentsy!!!! I love this stuff and only found in 9 months ago! I would LOVE to make my 15th and 70th day goal and would love yoUr help! So stop by http://SammiJ.Scentsy.us and check out everything scentsy has to offer. I hope to have a scentsy blog and facebook page up and running this week so be on the lookout for that too! I will be offering great discounts just like I do with mark!

Would you be interested if you purchase Scentsy and earn Beauty Bucks?!! Let me know what would make you want to purchase cause I reallllllly want to make the goals! Just need $500 the first 15 days and 1200 within 70. I know this is reachable! Any little purchase will help!

<3 !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment