Sunday, August 21, 2011

Q & A

Do you have  beauty questions you want answered?

Have questions about selling mark?

Need help with finding the right mark product for you?

Or just want to ask me something?

Here's your chance!

Leave a comment below with your question!
If you feel more comfortable you can email it to sgtbig_papa@yahoo.com too.
I will keep names hidden too if you like. Just say if you want it hidden in the email :)

Please dont write a question in the comments without signing in. If it says anonymous, I wouldnt be able to award you if you won something!

Any question you want! I will find the answer for you!

If you stump me and I cannot find it online,
 automatic 1 Beauty Buck!!
After 1 week I will take all questions and put all the answers down in a new post.

One person may receive Beauty Bucks! I haven't picked out how yet so I'm leaving that up in the air for now :)

So get your questions in now! Have fun with it! And put in as many questions you may have!! <3

Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment