Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Win Some Beauty Bucks!

You may recall, in the past two weeks I asked for some votes on a scentsy contest. I forgot about it ending on saturday and went to check all the names on the photo that voted and those who left their names on my comments. But the photo was deleted by the owner, along with all my posts and names :( Sooooo since I didnt write it down ( I planned on just checking the posts ) and the names are gone, im opening it up to everyone. So if you voted, thnx! If you missed out, heres your chance to get in on it!

This will be a mini contest to "make-up" for it.

Go to my facebook page and post a photo of your makeup stash.
Big or small, I want to see what you have!
It can be any brand, doesnt have to be mark items.
Add a note in your photo saying "I need Beauty Bucks!"
Once you have posted it there, come back here and leave a comment on this post.

Thats it! You'll be entered to win 3 Beauty Bucks good at my Eboutique on anything you would like!!

This contest will be open till Saturday night 8/20 at 9pm Est. These Beauty Bucks will be valid till 9/8
I will use Random.org to pick a winner.

So go take a photo and upload it!

Good Luck!!

*****DIDN'T  GET  ANY COMMENTS  OR  PHOTOS*****
SORRY, WE DID NOT HAVE A WINNER
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment